2020 Buick Encore Available Connectivity Features
In 2020, one of the most important things to people is staying connected. No matter where they are, people want to be able to connect with friends and family. To meet this common need, modern vehicles have added connectivity features to their list of features. The 2020 Buick Encore is no different. Keep reading to learn what connectivity features are available in the 2020 Buick Encore.
Technology and Connectivity in the Buick Encore
- Buick Infotainment System. The hub for all of the technology features, this system includes hands-free texting, navigation and much more.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility. These apps allow you to access your phone’s navigation, make phone calls, send and receive messages and play music. You can control the features through the 8-inch touch screen or through voice commands.
- Buick Marketplace. This feature allows you to order coffee, purchase fuel, request offers from local stores and so much more, all through the touch screen.
- myBuick Mobile App. This app allows you to start and stop your Buick, lock and unlock the doors, check the tire pressure and receive diagnostics all from your phone.
- Built-In 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot. Connect up to seven devices and enjoy a fast and reliable connection while on the road.
- Buick Connected Services. This service offers different plans for you to fully connect your digital life to your Buick. Some services included are Buick Smart Driver, Vehicle Diagnostics and Unlimited Access.
2020 Buick Encore at Eric Von Schledorn
Like to stay connected? Then check out our available inventory of the 2020 Buick Encore at Eric Von Schledorn. You can visit our dealership or check out our inventory online. If you are interested in the 2020 Buick Encore, schedule a test drive with us today.